For over 25 years Hatton Parkinson Associates have been assisting companies to introduce systems which meet the requirements of international standards for Quality and Environmental Management and CE Marking.
Keep it simple
- Don't create unnecessary paperwork
- Use simple flowcharts in the Quality Manual rather than wordy procedures
Use what you already have
- Do not change for change sake. Much of what you need you probably have already got. "If it works, don't fix it".
- Build on existing systems.
- Tell your staff what you are doing and why you are doing it.
Talk to the experts for free advice
- For the cost of a phone call, a Hatton Parkinson specialist will talk you through the process and give you a good idea about costs. In many cases our clients are eligible for grant support to do the work. We can advise you on whether you qualify for grant support and help you to get it.
Find out more
You can speak to Jim Hatton by email or telephone by visiting our contact page.